What should you do if you are unable to pay the money on due date?
Don’t worry. We care our customers and understand their difficulties. you can PROLONGATE your loan and avoid penalties!
On how many days you want to prolongate \ to delay your payment?
Example: you borrow ₦10,000 for 10 days. And you want to prolongate for 7 days more.
For Prolongation 1, you will be expected to pay the ‘already used’ daily interest charge on the Principal amount (1%) , plus the prolongation fee charge, plus the daily pre loan daily charge on the DUE DATE. Then you can pay back just the principal amount borrowed on the requested prolongation date.
Explanation; ₦10,000 for 10days = ₦1,000+₦700+₦2,000 (On Due Date). And, ₦10,000 (Principal amount on Prolongation date).
For Prolongation 2, you will be expected to pay the ‘ already used’ daily interest charge on the principal amount( 1%), plus the prolongation fee charge on the DUE DATE. Then you can pay the principal and the daily pre loan charge on the prolongation date. Explanation; ₦10,000 for 10days = ₦1000+₦2000 (On Due Date). And, ₦10,000+₦700 (Principal amount and Pre loan charge on Prolongation date).
For Prolongation 3, you will be expected to pay ONLY the prolongation fee charge by the DUE DATE. And pay the principal amount, ‘already used’ daily interest charge, and the pre loan daily charge on the prolongation date.
Explanation; ₦10,000 for 10days = ₦2000 (On Due Date).And ₦10,000+₦1000+₦700 (Principal amount, already used daily interest charge and pre loan daily charge on Prolongation date).
3 Receive the cash
via bank transfer at your bank account
- To receive from Bank Transfer, you must have a bank account in one of the approved Nigerian Banks, and have access to SMS and email notifications. If you don’t have yet, you’re recommended to apply for one.
- We can also pay in other payment methods such as Mobile banking wallets. Kindly visit your bank for more details on opening a Mobile banking wallet.
- You can download the mobile apps for those payment systems from the bank websites.
- You have to give us this information so that we can transfer the money to you.
- Once you receive it, you can withdraw the money from your preferred money payment source.